How Can I Help?
There are a variety of ways you can help MERF supply much needed financial aid and other assistance to musicians and music industry professionals who apply for assistance. Please consider some of the options listed below:
- Make a Financial Contribution: There are many ways you can assist MERF financially support our musical community. As a designated 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your monetary donation is fully tax deductible.
- You can donate funds directly via our Web Site under the "Donate" tab via PayPal.
- You can mail your donation directly to the address provided under the "Donate" tab.
- You can come to one of our many fundraisers and benefits and make a direct donation at the event.
- You can dedicated funds "in memorium" of an industry professional who has passed.
- You can dedicate funds in your will to benefit the Musician's Emergency Resource Foundation.
- Become a Sponsor:
- MERF is always looking for individual or corporate sponsorship for our events throughout the year. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor and receiving promotion, please contact us, and a MERF representative will coordinate with you for your listing as an official sponsor of MERF.
- Donate goods or services ("in-kind" contributions) to assist us with our applicant needs, fundraisers or benefits:
- MERF is always seeking donations of goods or services to assist us in meeting our mission goals. Anything of value can be donated to MERF and is considered tax deductible. These goods or services (such as free printing, donation of sound equipment, arts, crafts, instruments and more) assist us in a variety of ways, from our silent auctions and raffles, to organizing benefits/fundraisers and promotions. Please see our Wish List below.
- Donate your TIME:
Remember, MERF cannot meet its mission without YOU!